Wednesday, September 17, 2008

An Ode To Happiness in Eternity

AN ODE TO HAPPINESS IN ETERNITY
Let us be happy
For the sake of ourselves, and for the rest of us.

Thirty seven years went by, noticeably long
In a wink, it seemed too quick,
In these years did our will grow pretty strong
Or in a second, did we become weak.

Not rich I am to buy you diamonds or gold,
Nor the clothes of colour that you love
Yet I can say I love you, I am bold,
To utter these words, my feelings above.

To kill is easy with a vengeance and a knife
To live with happiness is tough and scary
‘cause people cruel and give you strife
They steal the happiness and make you weary.

Dear, let me say this to you for all and once,
I was a weakling from the start, did you know,
But always had the weakness for you and since
It all ends up somewhere we do n’t know

All the others cheated me time and again
Whereas you stood by my side through time
I pray and hope you’ll do the same again
From here to eternity in my destiny

For I have no life but without you
Had suffered enough throughout life
Has made me a weakling, and am afraid
Will do some harm to myself, alas!

I offer to you my heart and a red rose
This’ll signify my dedication and love
My blood, my brain, my body and my soul
Accept these with love with your heart.

No comments: